http://pjmedia.com/blog/the-medias-double-standard-for-muslims/ The mainstream media claims to be multicultural, respecting all cultures equally, but actually holds Muslims and the Islamic world to a standard so low that it would have brought a furious blush to the cheeks of the most dyed-in-the-wool White Man’s Burden-carrier in the old British Raj. Case in point: have you heard about […]
Virus attacking Iran given ‘self destruct’ order
Symantec anti-virus company says directive sent by C&C servers to infected computers will “leave no traces” of malware behind.
The Flame computer virus that has been attacking Middle Eastern energy facilities, primarily in Iran, has been ordered to self destruct, Symantec anti-virus company stated Sunday.
The origin of the Flame virus has been the subject of wide speculation. A number of Israeli computer experts told The Jerusalem Post that the complexity of the Flame bears the hallmarks of a program engineered by a state.
* · Stuxnet may have destroyed 1,000 centrifuges at Natanz
* · Suspected cyber attack hits Iran oil industry
In an official blog post, Symantec revealed that the virus, which it termed “Flamer,” had been sent an updated directive from its command-and-control (C&C) servers designed to completely remove itself from compromised computers.
According to the post, the command would “leave no traces of the (Flame) infection behind.”
WELCOME IF IT SINKS OBAMA’S RE-ELECTION BUT IT IS ONLY CLINTON SELF INTEREST NOT FOR THE GOOD OF THE NATION….. OH TO BE IN A WORLD WHERE ALL THE CLINTONS, THE KENNEDYS AND THE BUSHES ARE PERMANENTLY OUT OF POLITICS…..RSK
Panic is setting in among the people who ran the Democratic Party prior to the miraculous arrival on the scene of Barack Hussein Obama and the perfect storm of events that propelled him into the White House.
These people, starting with Bill Clinton, the master Democratic politician of our era, can read the tea leaves, and the following factors alarm them:
1. Obama has energized his opposition. Despite throwing everything they could into the game, the turnout effort in Wisconsin was handily beaten by those Tea Party nobodies and an RNC head who is actually up to the job.
2. Obama has alienated hugely important constituencies. Labor unions, utterly essentially to the ground game in November, feel betrayed, and are starting to focus more on their own survival than the success of the Obama re-election campaign. The antiwar left feels betrayed over Gitmo, drones, rendition, domestic surveillance, and a host of other issues. They turned out in San Francisco picketing his fundraisers, and spoke of not voting. His Bain Capital attacks are verging into a repudiation of capitalism, so Wall Street and the finance sector are getting alarmed, and the essential flow of political contributions to Democrats from them is drying up.
3. The economy is a disaster, and Obama is doing all the wrong things. The administration is reduced to making implausible claims of spending moderation based on an internet post. The public is fed up with Obama’s performance, and his personal popularity is declining and will tank further as he goes increasingly negative on Romney. Swing voters are almost as negative about Obama as are Romney voters.
4. Obama is out for himself, and himself only. He has even thrown national security under the bus, allowing the leaking of critical information to the press about intelligence operations and cyber-warfare, and feigning outrage in Friday’s presser over the idea that he would do such a thing. Never mind what they say publicly; the insiders know that we are at cyber-war with Iran and China, among others, right now. Following the prosecutorial lynching of Scooter Libby, it is politically impossible to sweep this leak, which actually is causing our allies to shun information-sharing with us, under the rug. Unlike the Valerie Plame case, people have died, and intelligence operations have been seriously harmed.
5. A wave election is shaping up. Democrats could be swept out of office in Congress, and on down to statehouses, city halls, and dog pounds. With the left flank threatening to stay home, union funds and enthusiasm depleted, and Obama offering nothing but negativity, while Tea Partiers mobilize nationally as never before seen on the GOP side, the electorate will skew so far right that the GOP could end up as dominant in 2013 as the Democrats were in 2009.
Hillary Clinton snubs Israel, apologizes for US counterterrorism
Secretary of State Clinton apologizes on behalf of US at Global Counterterrorism Forum in Istanbul – Photo
News item:The United States blocked Israel’s participation in the Global Counterterrorism Forum’s (GCTF) first meeting in Istanbul on Friday, despite Israel’s having one of the most extensive counterterrorism experiences in the world.
Israel was excluded from the meeting due to fierce objections by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, a Washington-based source told Globes news…
Twenty-nine countries are participating in the GCTF, ten of which are Arab and/or Muslim countries.
The GCTF was created (and is undoubtedly mostly funded by) the US. According to the State Department,
The U.S. proposed the creation of the GCTF to address the evolving terrorist threat in a way that would bring enduring benefits by helping frontline countries and affected regions acquire the means to deal with threats they face. It is based on a recognition that the U.S. alone cannot eliminate every terrorist or terrorist organization. Rather, the international community must come together to assist countries as they work to confront the terrorist threat.
Given that the most ‘frontline’ country facing terrorist threats is Israel, which has been subjected to terrorism on an almost daily basis since its birth, one would expect that Israel would be among the founding members of the GCTF.
Nope. Israel was not included among the membership, and as we see from the above, is not even permitted to attend its meetings as a non-member.
Do we begin to sense the stench of hypocrisy here, as our State Department happily acquiesces in maintaining Israel’s pariah status for the benefit of the ‘enlightened’ members of this forum like Turkey, Pakistan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia?
The smell gets even stronger as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, representing the Obama Administration, crawls on her belly to apologize for the behavior of the US:
PLEASE READ BOTH COLUMNS
AND ALSO READ: http://www.vosizneias.com/63413/2010/09/01/coney-island-ny-principal-ps-90-is-only-used-to-white-jewish-principals/ from 2010
NY Principal Pulls Patriotic Song, Wants to Avoid Offending Other Cultures
Admonishing teachers that she did not want to “offend other cultures,” Coney Island principal Greta Hawkins reportedly is refusing to allow students to sing “God Bless the USA” at a school moving-up ceremony later this month.The New York Post reported on Sunday that Hawkins had no problem, however, with Justin Bieber’s “Baby” for her school’s June 20 commencement.
The more patriotic song, also known as “Proud to be an American,” was to be sung by pupils waving American Flags at PS 90.
But after five classes spent months learning the song, Hawkins reportedly ordered a CD playing the Lee Greenwood hit to be shut off, the Post reported.
“A lot of people fought to move to America to live freely, so that song should be sung with a whole lot of pride,” Luz Lozada, whose son, Daniel, is in kindergarten, told the Post.
The Department of Education reportedly supports the principal’s decision, with spokeswoman Jessica Scaperotti saying that Hawkins found the lyrics “too grown up” for children.
“The lyrics are not age-appropriate,” she said of the song, which gained popularity after the 9/11 attacks and the Iraq invasion.
http://www.andmagazine.com/content/phoenix/12303.html I generally write about issues that relate to immigration and border security. The issue of immigration is not a single issue but rather a singular issue because it impacts nearly every challenge and threat our nation confronts today. Everything from national security criminal justice and community safety to the economy and unemployment, healthcare and […]
“Young and healthy people don’t live longer than three months here. Priests one month, Jews two weeks. There is only one way out — through the crematorium chimneys.” Photo: REUTERS
That was the message delivered to the 728 prisoners who arrived in the first mass transport to Auschwitz on June 14, 1940, as later recalled by survivor Kazimierz Albi.
The first group the Nazis sent to Auschwitz, which later became one of the most notorious institutions of murder in human history, was made up of Polish political prisoners. They arrived at the compound two years before it became a camp for the extermination of Jews, but the message delivered to that first group by a Nazi captain made clear that this was never an ordinary prison.
The Polish prisoners, who were transported by train from Tarnow, were mostly Poles accused of belonging to resistance movements and included a number of Jews. As they descended from the train that day, each was assigned a prison number between 31 and 758. Prisoners 1 through 30, common German criminals, had been sent to the camp a month earlier.
“My brother was ahead of me. He got number 116; and Troop Captain Stachowicz was given number 117. I got number 118. The list for our transport started with Stanislav Ryniak, number 31, and ended with Ignacy Plachta, number 758.,” Albi recalled of those first minutes in the camp.
“After those formalities, the Kapos drove us… to the roll-call ground, where we had to line up in 5 rows.”
For the next two years, the Nazis continued sending Polish political prisoners to the concentration camp at the intersection of the Vistula and Sola rivers. In 1942, however, Adolf Hitler and his Nazi regime devised the “Final Solution” to rid Europe of its Jews, a plan in which Auschwitz would play a central role. On January 25 of that year, Heinrich Himmler gave an order to camp authorities to prepare for the arrival of 150,000 German Jews.
June 2012, edited and submitted for publication by Nurit Greenger. http://docstalk.blogspot.com/2012/06/jews-silenced-minority.html “Man is almost always as wicked as his needs require,” wrote Leopardi. How well this statement delineates contemporary journalism, especially that particular vein committed to obfuscating Islam’s deep-seated anti-Jewish hatred—exculpating it, writ large, and shamelessly dissembling it to the Western world as an ancient, […]
Leftist film producer Tommi Trudeau celebrates the new evidence proving his beloved “chairman’s” socialist ties.
*Part 1: http://youtu.be/7BtQUal4D9Q Part 2: http://youtu.be/IZ112jDY3t
Part 3: http://youtu.be/unQ2OrmjsTk
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3106/western-critics-democracy Why would these high-minded progressives and supposed upholders of free speech not protest the decision of the UN Human Rights Council to punish criticism of Islam, or speak out against honor killings or female genital mutilation, or protest the Cairo Declaration on Human Rights Islam, which states that Sharia law is the “only source […]