GOOD NEWS FROM AMAZING ISRAEL: MICHAEL ORDMAN
In the 28th October 2012 edition of Israel’s good news, the highlights include:
· An Israeli university has produced the first atlas of the human brain
· An Israeli paramedic rushes from synagogue on his wedding Sabbath to save 97-year-old man
· An Arab woman has become commander of an Israeli combat unit.
· Read about ALEH Negev – a lifelong facility for severely disabled children and adults.
· Israeli technology goes to work on the Red Planet.
· Momentous trade agreement signed to bring vital Israeli medication to Europe
· Tel Aviv is one of the three finalists of the “World’s Most Innovative City” contest. Please vote.
· Last week’s JPost Israel Good News descriptive summary
Click here for “The Innovation Nation”
Comments are closed.