FSM: HOT PICKS
1. Video: NBC’s Brokaw: Saudis ‘So Unhappy’ With Our Administration They Sent Emissaries to China, Russia Seeking Enhanced Ties
2. Video: Donald Rumsfeld: Eric Holder’s Turnaround on Tribunals for 9/11 Suspects Vindicates President Bush and his Administration
3. Audio: Laura Ingraham: Reminds Us of Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ (D) Civil Tone
4. President teams up with Al Sharpton in New York to woo African-American voters ahead of 2012 election
5. Video: Chris Christie (R) calls his state’s teachers union ‘political thugs’
6. Video: In farewell announcement, Beck admits dislike of conflict, says FOX gig not meant to be permanent
7. Video: Chris Matthews Congratulates Media Matters On A ‘Successful Campaign’ To Remove Glenn Beck From Fox
8. Video: Illegal Immigrants Protest for Access to Higher Education
9. Video: House Speaker Boehner (R) and Senate Majority Leader Reid (D) Say They Have Not Reached An Agreement On The Budget.
10. Video: Trump’s Spirited Discussion about Birth Certificate…met with Giggles & Smirks from MSNBC Morning Joe Panel (Today Show Video Added)
Comments are closed.